About EpicureanThe name Epicurean comes from the Greek philosopher Epicurus, who believed that “Pleasure is the Greatest Good.” The Epicurean hotel brand was originally launched as a collaboration between Mainsail Lodging & Development and the world-renowned Bern’s Steak House in Tampa, FL. A passion for learning coupled with a fervent desire to seek out and celebrate the exceptional is the cornerstone of the Epicurean experience. Life’s pleasures are better shared with others.
Epicurean Atlanta pays homage to the region and Midtown’s culinary evolution with its own insatiable creativity and inspired vision. Guests will enjoy:
- 178 guest rooms with 22 suites with tailor-made furnishings and artisan pantries serving up thoughtfully-selected offerings
- A rooftop resort-style pool and climate-controlled cabanas with private butler service
- A well-appointed fitness center with Matrix performance equipment
- Three distinctive food outlets including Reverence, our signature restaurant, The Office Bar, your favorite neighborhood hangout, and Aerial Kitchen & Bar, an alfresco urban rooftop retreat with lighter fare on the 9th floor outdoor Sky Terrace
- Epicurean Theatre, a state-of-the-art teaching kitchen with teleconferencing and hybrid meeting capabilities
- Versatile meeting and special event spaces totaling 11,000 square feet, including a 1-acre open air Sky Terrace & Lawn